HAANPAA GROUP ORGANIZES FOR FOCUSED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INCREASED EFFICIENCY
a new business unit structure. The formed matrix structure aims to improve customer intimacy and
local customer support but also increase the efficiency and proactivity of the overall organization.
Four business units are formed to better meet the natural structure of the customers. Each business unit
consists of completeoperational activities, including sales, traffic planning and technical fleet support,
to carry a full responsibility of the customer delivery and satisfaction.
The business units are managed bythe following persons:
• BU East: Mr. Tuomo Still, General Manager
• BU West: Mr. Vesa Itkonen, General Manager (acting)
• BU International: Mr. Daniel Hauffe, General Manager
• BU Fuel & Dedicated: Mr. Christer Grahn, General Manager
All the business unit managers report to Mr. Vesa Itkonen, CEO of Haanpaa Group. Together with the CFO and the CEO, they form the Business Management Team of Haanpaa Group.
The new business units are supported and co-ordinated by various company-wide support functions according to the attached organizational chart. The support functions are managed by the following persons:
• Marketing & Strategic Account Management: Mr. Daniel Hauffe
• Business Support (Finance, Control, HR & ITS): Vacant, CFO
• Purchasing & Projects: Mr. Christer Grahn
• Quality, Environment, Health & Safety: Mr. Hannu Häyrynen, Director
All the support function heads report also to Mr. Vesa Itkonen and form together with BU managers the Group Management Team.
The business unit managers will issue additional information on new positions and contact details in due time at www.haanpaa.com .
For more immediate information on the structural changes, please contact Mr. Vesa Itkonen, CEO of Haanpaa Group (e-mail: vesa.itkonen(at)haanpaa.com or mobile phone +358 50 387 6387).